Do you enjoy meeting new people? Do you have great Customer Service skills?
Are you a safe driver with a good driving record?
SB Executive Transportation
Are now accepting resumes and applications for the position of
Executive CHAUFFEUR / DRIVER
Full-time and Part-Time positions are now available
SB Executive is recognized as best chauffeured services company in the Santa Barbara. Our employees demonstrate a strong organizational commitment and promote a positive image to clients, colleagues and the public in general. As a Chauffeur for SB Executive you will be responsible for safely transporting our clients, with prearranged reservations for ground transportation, to their destinations while providing superior customer service in accordance with company policies and procedures and in compliance with state driving laws.
You must be able to work either an AM or PM shift, which may include weekends and holidays.
Professional driving experience is preferred, but not necessary. Training will be provided.
A qualified candidate must be able to lift baggage up to 50 lbs. General working conditions are outside.
SB Executive, one of the most respected chauffeured services company in Santa Barbara. Visit us at www.sbexetrans.com.
Base wage range from $8.25 to $12.00 per hour, plus gratuities.
To apply for a Chauffeur position, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Qualified candidates are subject to pre-employment background screening and drug test.
SB Executive is an equal opportunity employer.
To be a qualified candidate you must have a High School degree or GED, as well as the following:
- Must demonstrate safe driving skills at all times in compliance with state driving laws
- Must have at least six (6) months of work experience in a customer service or commercial driving position
- Must demonstrate superior customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver's license, and driving experience, for at least 8 years
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record
- Must be able to qualify to operate a livery vehicle
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Must be able to work either an AM or PM shift, including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must have knowledge of greaterCentral and Southern California, including airports and downtown Los Angeles
- Must be ethical, dependable and reliable
- Must be able to provide sufficient documentation to support authorization to work in the USA
No Phone Calls Please
No Agencies or Recruiters